Friday, May 14, 2004

Jesus Had Short Hair!: "I Corinthians 11:14 says, 'Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?' The Greek word for 'shame' in this verse is translated elsewhere in the New Testament as 'dishonor,' 'vile,' 'disgrace.' In Romans 1:26 the same word is translated 'vile', 'For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.' You will notice that these 'vile affections' have to do with homosexuality. It is very interesting that as the trend toward long hair increases, the acceptance of homosexuality increases. This is not to say that long hair and homosexuality always go together, but it is to note the fact that both are on the rise in our generation. Several of the major denominations have now accepted homosexuals. In some cities there are churches for homosexuals pastored by avowed homosexuals. At least one major denomination has ordained a homosexual preacher and others are considering following suit."

Damned long-haired faggots! Oh, wait, I'm one of them. D'oh. Someone tell Rado and Ragni.

They'll be gaga at the Gogo
When they see me in my toga
In my toga made of blond, brilliantined, biblical hair
My hair like Jesus wore it
Alelulia I adore it
Alelulia Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me

No comments:

Post a Comment